Complaint Review: SkyboxTV

• Submitted: Tue, February 26, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, February 26, 2002

• Reported By:Grand Prairie tx
Nationwide U.S.A.

I have been waiting to get my dish installed in my new home for 3 months now. At first I was told my certificate would take 12 weeks, it took longer. When I finally received my cert. I called and instructed Skybox I would not be able to install dish for another month because my house was being built, no problem. On Feb. 14 two days before my date to get my dish installed I was charged $189 for not installing my dish w/in 15 days. Bullcrap!
When I tried to call no answer on three different numbers. I am sick of Skybox and the money they took without asking me. Word of caution do not place anything on your debit card place on your credit card so you can dispute without canceling card. I called Dish Network and told them they need to delete Skybox as
a authorized dealer.

Grand Prairie, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SkyboxTV/nationwide/SKYBOX-RIP-OFF-TAKING-189-FROM-YOU-CANT-GET-A-REP-TO-ANSWER-PHONE-15231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SkyboxTV