Complaint Review: SkyboxTV

• Reported By:Bronx NY
SkyboxTV
Nationwide U.S.A.

SkyBox TV is a Shady ripoff

I wish I had read this report before I spent my money. I pride myself on being a smart and savvy New Yorker, but they got me.

They charged my credit card $39.99 and no follow up email from FEDEX or UPS telling me that they shipped my order.

I tried calling several times this morning then I figured out that these folks are sheisty. I then did a Internet search on "skyboxtv complaints" and lo and behold I found this great website.

I'm angry that this day and age that companies find the need to rip people off, how can they sleep at night?

I'm VERY interested in shutting these people down and exposing them.

In NYC we have several news programs that highlight shady businesses, I'd be welcome to put a call in or write a letter to some of these news programs. Matter of fact wherever Sky Box TV is headquarted we need to put the pressure on the Better Business Bureaus or the news programs on the city where they do business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SkyboxTV/nationwide/SkyBox-TV-is-a-Shady-ripoff-14086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SkyboxTV