Complaint Review: Skyboxtv

, California U.S.A.

Another Skyboxtv ripoff

*0: I'm going to contract my credit card commpany to protest the charge

*0:

I checked my bank account statement to find there was a charge for$189 from SkyboxTV. I have had no dealing with them in my life. I received no services or goods from them. They must of lifted my debit card from someone on the net. What's worse is that my bank tells me they cannot help me and that I have to pursue the issue with Skyboxtv myself!!

Steve Crismond
Fairfield, CA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Skyboxtv/California/Another-Skyboxtv-ripoff-10238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skyboxtv

#1 0

I'm going to contract my credit card commpany to protest the charge

AUTHOR: - ()

They filed the following rebuttal to the above Rip-Off Report:

Their email: thughesfish@att.net
Their name: William T Hughes

Their relationship to the company: Consumer Suggestion

Rebuttal:
I order the skybox satellite system on 12/11/01. The only thing that I've received was a conformation from skybox that the order was received. They have also billed my credit card in the amount of $39.99. I called the one eight hundred number but the mail box was full and I could not leave a message. I'm going to contract my credit card commpany to protest the charge because no equipment or service was provided.

William Hughes