Complaint Review: Skyboxtv

• Reported By:North Zulch TX
Skyboxtv
, Texas U.S.A.

Skyboxtv ripoff

In mid November gave them my visa number and they took out $39.99 for the service of Dish Network (who is no help at all in this) and then in January an installer came out and couldn't find anyplace to locate the dish because we are in the country with a lot of huge trees on our land. Called skybox and they said to send back the certificate and my money would be refunded.

Shortly thereafter $189.00 was pulled out of my visa and now can't even get anyone to help with this. I am on social security and down $228.99 dollars from my bank account with nothing to show for it!!!!!!!! My bank is Wells Fargo and they are not much help either. I phoned them the night I saw the $189 pending and was told nothing could be done at that time.

Robert
North Zulch, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Skyboxtv/Texas/Skyboxtv-ripoff-12989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skyboxtv