Complaint Review: Skydive Coastal California

• Reported By: Brian — newport beach California
Skydive Coastal California
375 Durley Ave Camarillo, California USA

Skydive Coastal California Theifs, Liars, Scam Artists Camarillo California

I bought a coupon for skydiving off groupan and was shocked by the terrible customer service. Not only is it hard to make an appointment because it's hard to get a live person, but when I did, they called to cancel my appointment THE MORNING OF our jump due to "plane maintenance." I can understand canceling due to weather but plane maintenance should have been planned ahead of time.  This really inconvenienced myself and my friend due to the fact that we live in Orange County and had stayed in a hotel room near LA the night before so we'd be close to the jump site.  It was really disappointing when we got the cancelation notice the next morning and the person on the phone was completely unsympathetic and said our living social was expiring in 2 weeks so we would have to rebook within that period... and that it could not be extended out.  My friend couldn't rebook so she ended up eating the cost of the ticket plus the $6 booking fee adn $50 cancelation fee (oh yea.. they knickel and dime you as well).  I would stay far away from skydive coastal california.  There are plenty of other reputable skydiving companies in California...  do not go with a company that knickel/dimes, has plane issues, and does not care about the customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 06:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Skydive-Coastal-California/Camarillo-California-93010/Skydive-Coastal-California-Theifs-Liars-Scam-Artists-Camarillo-California-1053506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skydive Coastal California