Complaint Review: Skye Alexander

• Submitted: Mon, February 05, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, February 05, 2007

• Reported By:brunswick Georgia
Skye Alexander
675 VFW Parkway #220 Chestnut Hills, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Skye Alexander Scam Chestnut Hills Massachusetts

Here is a copy of a letter I sent to a collection agency and to the Massachusetts Office of Consumer Affairs:

To: Vision Financial Corp.
P. O. Box 900
Purchase, NY 10577-0900
Re: Skye Alexander Astrologist
Address:
675 VFW Parkway #220 Chestnut Hill Massachusetts 02467
Phone Number:
617-796-9090

To Whom It May Concern:
This morning I spoke with one of your representatives, Gloria, who was very pleasant. My concern is not with her.

This amount, "owed" to Skye Alexander, is a scam. Her initial contact led me to believe I was doing a one-time shot for a silly horoscope. I did it for fun and for $24+. Then, the woman kept sending them to me, each time billing me the now monthly amount. On the second billing, I wrote a note cancelling any more mailings, because, as I said, I only wanted to see it for fun and once. I tried to also call, but her number is a constant busy signal.

As you can see from this web site http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff167413.htm, other people have had exactly the same problem. I am reporting this to the Georgia Office of Consumer Affairs and to the Massachusetts Office of Consumer Affairs because, obviously, her business is fraudulent.

I do not want to "settle" for paying her anything, since she paid absolutely no attention to my cancellation and since her initial mailing to me was deceptive. I certainly hope you do not participate in her scam by continuing to do business with her. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Michelle
brunswick, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2007 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Skye-Alexander/Chestnut-Hills-Massachusetts-02467/Skye-Alexander-Scam-Chestnut-Hills-Massachusetts-234434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skye Alexander