Complaint Review: Skyler Ridge Apartments

• Updated: Fri, April 26, 2013

• Reported By: Mich3569 — Overland Park Kansas
Skyler Ridge Apartments
7171 W 115th St Overland Park, Kansas United States of America

Skyler Ridge Apartments Molly Heinlein Unprofessional, Rude, Unaccommodating Overland Park, Kansas

*Author of original report: Skyler Ridge Issue Professionally Resolved

*Author of original report: Skyler Ridge Resolved

Skyler Ridge was the most unprofessional, unaccommodating, rude place I have ever dealt with.

The Manager, Molly Heinlein was especially rude and unwilling to accommodate me.  I was supposed to move into an apartment and couldn't because the smell of curry was so overwhelming it made me sick.

I tried everything myself to take care of the odor which as a brand new tenant I shouldn't have had to do.

I had to cancel my move to that apartment because the smell is impossible to get out and they wanted to charge me more money to switch units or cancel my lease for $2100.  I really just wanted a new unit, but after speaking to Molly numerous times she wouldn't budge, she thought I just wanted out of my lease.  I was so excited to move there, and it caused a lot of inconvenience and cost a lot of money.  I want both my mother and I to be relieved of any financial responsiblilites to break the lease, I want all my money refunded that I have lost, including the time I had to miss at work.  I tried going above Molly's head to Tim Sweeney and he said he couldn't help me he had to trust what Molly said.  There is no reason I should have been treated so poorly and they need to be exposed

Michelle
Overland Park, KS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Skyler-Ridge-Apartments/Overland-Park-Kansas-66210/Skyler-Ridge-Apartments-Molly-Heinlein-Unprofessional-Rude-Unaccommodating-Overland-Par-1046502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skyler Ridge Apartments

Skyler Ridge Issue Professionally Resolved

AUTHOR: Mich3569 - ()

I would like to update my original complaint about Skyler Ridge Apartments. Skyler Ridge and I have come to an amicable agreement regarding the concerns I originally complained about.  I appreciate their cooperation to resolve the issues in a dignified business manner.

Molly Heinlein specifically has been professional about handling everything so we can move on.

Thank you!

Skyler Ridge Resolved

AUTHOR: Mich3569 - ()

Issue with Skyler Ridge is resolved.  Please remove from your site.

Thank you!