Complaint Review: Skyline Investment Securities Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, May 19, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 31, 2010

• Reported By: Donna — Naples Florida United States of America
Skyline Investment Securities Inc.
154 University Ave. Toronto, Ontario Canada

Skyline Investment Securities Inc. Bryan Mcloud, sent a check for me to cash but I had to call them first, tax $$ would be $2875.00 directly to a tax agent Toronto, Ontario Canada

*General Comment: Skyline Investment Scam Response

A letter was sent to me (US mail)yesterday and today I am reporting it.

The letter states that I should cash the check for $3875.00 but I must call the phone # provided but I must keep this confidential, then I can cash the check and pay $2,875. in taxes to a tax agent.  it says that I won $125,000.

Claims Disbursement Agent: Mr. George Atwell

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2010 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Skyline-Investment-Securities-Inc/Toronto-Ontario-M5H-3Y9/Skyline-Investment-Securities-Inc-Bryan-Mcloud-sent-a-check-for-me-to-cash-but-I-had-to-604928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skyline Investment Securities Inc.

#1 General Comment

Skyline Investment Scam Response

AUTHOR: 001 - (United States of America)

I would like to advise you not to participate in this scam. This scheme is elaborate and the names on who to contact on each check are changed. Do not cash this check period. Take the check to the police, and stop these guys from continuing this scheme.

I would also like to advise you to read the numerous other comments online that verify the information I am relaying to you. I noticed there were no responses to your message and did not want you to fall victim to this scheme. They prey on people who would like a little extra cash, but the check will not clear, and they hope you will send them a wire transfer before it comes back bad. However, take this to the proper authorities immediately.