Complaint Review: Skyline Publishing

• Updated: Wed, October 13, 2010

• Reported By: ladyhawk — Woodland California United States of America
Skyline Publishing
PO Box 9014 Peoria, Illinois United States of America

Skyline Publishing Rude, not helpful, bullied, upsetting, disturbing, unprofessional Peoria, Illinois

I had spoke to skyline publishing months ago. I was interested in possibly having them publish an ad in the visitor & Relocation publication.  I decided against it.  Then recently I received a bill and a proof publication.  I was an ad that I never saw before. It had all the wrong information on it. It was basically a very unprofessional, cheezy looking ad. I called them and the receptionist was rude, and basically told me they had a recorded message stating I agreed to do the ad.  I could not believe what I was hearing. I call them all day and they will transfer me to a number and I went to voicemail. Finally got through. By this time I am very upset.  The women there said I had agreed via recorded phone call (in which I did not know I was recorded) then said she could not help me and continued to talk over me. At that point I realized I had be SCAMMED!!!.  They target everyone. They lure you in, try to hook you then go for the kill. Stay away from Skyline Publishing. The are horrible to try to even do a scam with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2010 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Skyline-Publishing/Peoria-Illinois-61612/Skyline-Publishing-Rude-not-helpful-bullied-upsetting-disturbing-unprofessional-Peor-642552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skyline Publishing