Complaint Review: Skype Communications

• Submitted: Fri, March 23, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, March 23, 2012

• Reported By: Rico M. Rossi — Tampa Florida United States of America
Skype Communications

Skype Communications Skype wants more money from me or they will terminate my service Luxemburg, Internet

I joined skype.com in february 25/2012 they debited $2.99 from my checking account, then debited again on march 1/2012 and i get a email telling me that there is a problem with my payment and that  they could not debit from my checking account again another $2.99 for march 25/2012. I already paid up to April 25/2012. The $2.99 is a monthly fee to use skype voip.

There is no way to contact skype to correct this charge!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2012 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Skype-Communications/internet/Skype-Communications-Skype-wants-more-money-from-me-or-they-will-terminate-my-service-Lux-858239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skype Communications