Complaint Review: Skype

• Reported By: MAYA — augusta Georgia United States of America
Skype
3210 Porter Dr. Palo Alto, California United States of America

Skype Blocked my account no any reason Palo Alto California

Before I used Skype service and randomly add $10 credit as I do a lot international callings.  I registered this account long before 2004.  And recently I use it more often so I purchased the $40 credits last December (2012).

I remembered only made 3 or 4 calls, suddenly on 01/15 while I plan to make calls, the instant image shows my account got blocked.  I am so shocked so I log in my skype account to figure out how to fix it.

Then I chat with their online agent twice and all they can do is telling me that my account got blocked under investigation.  And nothing they can help me even refund my money back.

I am not so sure what is really going on about Skype, but I did search online and found they did to many other people too. So I am not alone and feel so burned by this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Skype/Palo-Alto-California-94304/Skype-Blocked-my-account-no-any-reason-Palo-Alto-California-999019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skype