Complaint Review: Sleek, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, July 09, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: MicheleC — Hubbardston Massachusetts
Sleek, Inc.
250 Granite Street Braintree, Massachusetts USA

Sleek, Inc., Sleek Surgical and MedSpa, Sleek MedSpa Closed without warning, no refund on unused services Braintree Massachusetts

I paid for a package of six microdermabrasion facials at the Natick location in 2011. The location closed without notice in 2012. I called 800-753-3587 and was told I could go to Braintree or Burlington. When I tried to make an appointment, none were available when I could go.

I have since discovered that all of the locations are closed. I am owed five out of the six facials worth over $300.00. I called my credit card company and they said there is nothing they can do to help me.

I am filing a consumer complaint report with the Massachusetts Attorney General's office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleek-Inc/Braintree-Massachusetts-02184/Sleek-Inc-Sleek-Surgical-and-MedSpa-Sleek-MedSpa-Closed-without-warning-no-refund-on-1065677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleek, Inc.