Complaint Review: Sleek Med Spa NYC

• Updated: Sun, October 14, 2012

• Reported By: yane — bronx New York United States of America
Sleek Med Spa NYC
800 Fifth avenue, New York, New York United States of America

Sleek Med Spa NYC Trasformare Sleek did not perform the procedure and won"t refund my payment New York, New York

On August 29, 2012 I went to sleek for a surgical procedure. Since their equipment (oxygen tank) was not working. I was told my the surgeon and the surgery planner that the procedure will not take place. I was told that they had spoken to the director and the money would be refunded within a month (almost $7,000). Since then I have been calling and emailing employees.

Mr Garreola (customer representative) informed me on friday oct 12 that the company went under and was bought by European owners about two weeks ago. He does not know their names and they are in Europe. I was told they did not have to give me my money back because the company does not exist even though the clinic is still there and the name has not been changed.

Electris Voula contacted me later that day via email after i reached out to her stating that she had spoken to the director and I was offered to have the procedure done whenever possible. However, money would not be refunded. I explained that I saved this money and did my part of the contract. Lost money in the process because I took time off from work (which I did not get paid for) and all she responded was that Geraldo Garreola who is in Florida was forwarded the email

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2012 03:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleek-Med-Spa-NYC/New-York-New-York-10065/Sleek-Med-Spa-NYC-Trasformare-Sleek-did-not-perform-the-procedure-and-wont-refund-my-paym-954745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleek Med Spa NYC