Complaint Review: Sleek Med Spa

• Updated: Tue, June 26, 2012

• Reported By: Melissa — Quincy Massachusetts United States of America
Sleek Med Spa
50 Granite Street Braintree, Massachusetts United States of America

Sleek Med Spa Ripp off Scam Wronfully Charged For Services that were never provided Braintree, Massachusetts

This company is totally fraudulent. All they seem to care about is making money. More than a year and a half ago the company charged my care credit card for a lipodissolve procedure. I had a consultation with THEIR doctor who decided that i was ineligible for the procedure and that s when the night mare began. I filled out all the appropriate forms to recieve my refund and up untill today I still have not received my refund. I have made several attempts to contact the corporate headquarters to no avail. When I call, either the number goes straight to voice mail or it just rings and nobody picks up. I have  managed to talk to one person there in the last year and half since this ordeal began but they strung me along and had me fill out more forms then abruptly stopped returning my calls. My credit rating has suffered due to this and I am seriously considering filing a lawsuit against the company. I d like to warn everyone to stay clear of this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2012 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleek-Med-Spa/Braintree-Massachusetts-02184/Sleek-Med-Spa-Ripp-off-Scam-Wronfully-Charged-For-Services-that-were-never-provided-Brain-903370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleek Med Spa