Complaint Review: Sleek Med Spa

• Submitted: Tue, July 03, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 03, 2012

• Reported By: ImRipped — United States of America
Sleek Med Spa
75 Middlesex Tpke Ste 2026, Burlington MA Burlington, Massachusetts United States of America

Sleek Med Spa Cancellation of a legal signed agreement (Lifetime Guarantee) Burlington, Massachusetts

Have written LIFETIME GUARANTEE with Sleek Med Spa for laser services.

Have kept my part of agreement and abided by schedule.

They attempted to cancel my package last year stating that I missed the time frame at "some point".

When I called them on it and requested documentation I was suddenly "reinstated".

I have been called numerous time days prior to my appt's with "we have to cancel because we (overbooked - even though I made my appt 10 weeks prior!, technician quit, technician sick, etc, etc).  Yet, always demanded a new appt within time period.  Last appt. I was handed a photo copied piece of paper and told I can't schedule any more appt.s because I met the "quota"??? It's LIFETIME, no # limit in my contract.

Completely ridiculous.  They shut down local spa and I have traveled over an hr to get to new spa every month to maintain my guarantee.  Now it's almost as if they are trying to shake me another way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2012 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleek-Med-Spa/Burlington-Massachusetts-/Sleek-Med-Spa-Cancellation-of-a-legal-signed-agreement-Lifetime-Guarantee-Burlington-M-906330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleek Med Spa