Steele

• Submitted: Tue, May 03, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, May 02, 2012

• Reported By: Nora — Aventura Florida United States of America
Sleek Med Spa
3109 Stirling Road Suite 100 , Fort Lauderdale, FL Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Sleek Med Spa Failure to provide service, lack of customer service, Misrepresentation, Outright lies, Thieves Fort Lauderdale, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Here to help resolve your issue!

*UPDATE Employee: Here to help resolve your issue!

I purchased an unlimited laser hair removal package in their Aventura location. They shut down the location, didn't even call to inform me. When I called to see what was going on they informed me that there is no such thing as unlimited package, that Aventura is closed and I must go to Boca, that the office is only open from 10:00-4:00 Monday to Friday (hello, I work and it used to be open in Sundays in Aventura and until 7:00) and that My package will be reduced to 6 visits. When I called and spoke with the head of customer service Wayne Williams he informs me that according to my chart I have had 16 treatments and have passed my alloted 6 and when I ask for a refund informs me that I owe Sleek money. My reply is if i would have had 16 treatment I am supposed to have my hairs removed and would not need to be in this situation.  The reason my chart probably indicates such a high number of treatments is because every single appointment I made was cancelled and if i was lucky, rescheduled. In the 8 months since I purchased the package Sleek was only able to deliver treatment twice. Now they refuse to offer me a refund or continue the treatment I paid $4,000 for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2011 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleek-Med-Spa/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33312/Sleek-Med-Spa-Failure-to-provide-service-lack-of-customer-service-Misrepresentation-Ou-725161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleek Med Spa

Here to help resolve your issue!

AUTHOR: Alexandra Morgan - (United States of America)

I am interested in your contact information so that I can look into this issue. We are under new management are are taking huge strides to make our patients happy. Please email me directly and provide your first and last name, phone number and email address.

Again, please call 561-988-4098 so that we can help you with your needs.

Here to help resolve your issue!

AUTHOR: Alexandra Morgan - (United States of America)

Again, please call 561-988-4098 so that we can help you with your needs.