Complaint Review: Sleek Med Spa

• Reported By: Modey — mattapan Massachusetts
Sleek Med Spa
250 granite street braintree, Massachusetts United States of America

Sleek Med Spa Money Hungry ! ! ! braintree, Massachusetts

I signed up to have micro dermabrasion and chemical peel done on my back and upper back arms in april of 2012. I went in for the first session, and typically I figured it would be at least a half an hour but the tech only used about 10 to 15 minutes. So I didn't know anything or how long procedures are suppose to be. I went in for two more sessions and I took a break for a few months due to personal issues I had going on. I felt like from the time I signed paperwork and they swiped my card for $1600 I wasn't ok with how everything was being done.

The atmosphere wasn't inviting and the staff seemed to be occupied with other things that didn't invovle great customer service. Now, I was looking to start my sessions up again because I had 6 more sessions to go and come to find out they are no longer in business and they took my money. What a rip off, how do I get my money back? They claimed it was a lifetime warranty and that I could come at anytime. I am so angry about this. I don't know who to go too or what to do at this point. Any suggestions?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleek-Med-Spa/braintree-Massachusetts-02184/Sleek-Med-Spa-Money-Hungry-braintree-Massachusetts-1043961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleek Med Spa