containing

• Updated: Wed, May 02, 2012

• Reported By: Donna — Hollywood Florida United States of America
Sleek MedSpa Ft Lauderdale, Florida
3109 Stirling Road Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Sleek MedSpa Ft Lauderdale, Florida Fraud, Theft, Deceptive Trade Fort Lauderdale, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service Issues

*UPDATE Employee: Request for contact info

September 2010 I was offered free cosmetic surgey along with free dental procedures.  Allowing them to take before and after photos and use me as a promotional tool to benefit the Dr (Jeffery LaGrasso) and Sleek MedSpa.  All of this is confirmed in emails and on invoices from their offices.

I also contracted for other cosmetic procedures of which I would pay.  I paid!!!!!  almost $14,000.00.  Now they wont honor their promise and agreement.  I have had no surgery either the free offer or for what I paid for.    I have paid for pre-opt screenings.  I stopped smoking as required.  I used two weeks vacation for nothing.

The offices of Sleek and the Dr (LaGrasso) said I never paid them.  I did and have receipts.  Cant get ANYONE to return my phone calls.  I contacted the registered agent, Andrew Rudnick, with no response.   Ive sent a demand letter with no response.  Now I will have to hire an attorney to fight them.  They are crooks and thieves.  I would never recommend anyone to use them!  They even fraudlently used my credit card internally to pay for someones cell phone bill.  They do the bait and switch program very well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2011 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleek-MedSpa-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33312/Sleek-MedSpa-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-Fraud-Theft-Deceptive-Trade-Fort-Lauderdale-Florid-697399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleek MedSpa Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Customer Service Issues

AUTHOR: Alexandra Morgan - (United States of America)

Hello,

I am following up regarding my last rebuttal. I would love to get in touch with you to discuss this issue. Please contact me directly at amorgan@sleekmedspa.com.

We here at SLEEK strive on making sure that all of our patients are satisfied. We have been in business for over 13 years and have treated over 150,000 very satisfied patients. Patient safety and satisfaction is our #1 priority. I have some questions for you: 1) did you inform the General Manager at the facility about your concerns and the bad experience you had with us on your last visit? 2) Was there a report filed by the GM and submitted to our corporate office regarding your concerns? 3) After communicating with the GM what resolution came about regarding your issues? 4) Did our corporate office reach out to you and updated you on a resolution foryour complaint?

We greatly appreciate your responses to these questions. This will help with getting this situation resolved for you in a timely manner. You are a valued client at SLEEK and thank you for your patience in this matter.

Request for contact info

AUTHOR: Alexandra Morgan - (United States of America)

I am interested in your contact information so that I can look into this issue. We are under new management are are taking huge strides to make our patients happy. Please call Sleek directly to provide us with your first and last name, phone number and email address.

I am sure that no one would have used your credit card for a cell phone bill, and would also like to see the receipt of your payment so that we can help you further.

Again, please call 561-988-4098 so that we can help you with your needs and we will surely get back to you.