Complaint Review: Sleek MedSpa

• Updated: Wed, April 10, 2013

• Reported By: Sherrie — Katy Texas
Sleek MedSpa
3109 Stirling Road, Suite 100 Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Sleek MedSpa Jeffrey LaGrasso, M.D. I lost over $3400 to them and was never given a refund for the work I didn't get done. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

On Feb 14, 2012 I was pressured into putting down a deposit for $3,422.50 for some body work.  I didn't want to sign up at that time because Dr LaGrasso said I would need a doctor's release before he did the work, however he and his consultant Olivia both told me that the price would go up if I did not sign up then.  They also insisted that I would get a full refund if I was not able to get a doctor's release.

After many phone calls with both Olivia and Dr LaGrasso, and after telling them several times that I was not going to be able to get my doctor to release me for this surgery, I asked for my money back.  Each time I asked Olivia would tell me to try another doctor, or try different things to get my doctor to release me.  I finally sent a letter in writing (after several emails) and never heard back.

I also left several messages unreturned.  I finally saw that the office was closed, so I faxed my letter to the corporate office and tried calling them.  I received nothing and still have not received a refund.

Is there anything I can do since they are now out of business?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleek-MedSpa/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33312/Sleek-MedSpa-Jeffrey-LaGrasso-MD-I-lost-over-3400-to-them-and-was-never-given-a-refund-1042241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleek MedSpa