Complaint Review: Sleek MedSpa

• Updated: Wed, January 29, 2014

• Reported By: Gladys — New York New York United States of America
Sleek MedSpa
3109 Stirling Road, Suite 100 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Sleek MedSpa Trasformare Fifth Avenue (Ft. Lauderdale, FL) Sleek MedSpa NYC Closed & Took My Money Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Andrew rudnick, lloyd & chris are thieves

I have been a Sleek MedSpa customer for almost two years until they suddenly closed and hastily left the office vacant in November 2012 when I showed up for a microdermabrasion appointment.

A week prior to showing up, I paid almost $1,300 for a new package of microdermabrasion and chemical peels. It is by no means a small amount of money to me. Needless to say, I was very upset.

I immediately went online to research what happened and found out Sleek MedSpa had been seemingly purchased by Trasformare Fifth Avenue, based on Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Calls placed to them were not returned.

I then reported it to my credit card company (AMEX) thinking they may have some clout in investigating this issue only to have them recharge my account yesterday due to not getting any response from Trasformare.

I see that there are quite a few complaints against this company and I certainly hope someone out there can help me or us with this issue. Please help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 04:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleek-MedSpa/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33312/Sleek-MedSpa-Trasformare-Fifth-Avenue-Ft-Lauderdale-FL-Sleek-MedSpa-NYC-Closed-Took-996408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleek MedSpa

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Andrew rudnick, lloyd & chris are thieves

AUTHOR: Tricky69 - (United States of America)

I am a former employee of sleek med spa and andrew rudnick, lloyd and chris are three thieves. They are taking peoples money. Andrew rudnick closed down sleek med spa because he owed too much vendors and employees, he will tell employees to come in to work and not pay them or he will fire you if you didn't go in. so he decided to open the same company with a different name " trasformare" the only difference in this company is that he added two more thieves to his circle (chris & lloyd).Andrew rudnick does not care about any of his employees or patients coming in. All he cares is taking peoples money, i suggest people not to go to this plastic surgery office. HE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY.

Former employee @ ft lauderdale location