Alexander

• Updated: Fri, December 14, 2012

• Reported By: jackieNYC — bronx New York United States of America
Sleek MedSpa
800B 5th ave New york, New York United States of America

Sleek MedSpa VACATED THE PROPERTY WITHOUT NOTIFICATION OR REFUND New york New York

*General Comment: SCAMMERS

After rescheduling my appointment several time because personal reasons I was finally about to make a firm appointment or so i thought.  I had called the company a week prior to my scheduled surgery date and was informed the doctor that I had been scheduled with had left the company with a family emergency and they would reschedule me with the head of surgery for the following week. I accepted this because I had waited to long just to be able to make an appointment for the original date. That weekend just so happened to be the weekend that Hurricane Sandy hit NYC so i knew i would rescheduling again. I was trying to contact the company and i kept getting an automated message to leave a message in which the mailbox was full. Even for any of the other offices. It was the same thing.

After two weeks with no contact from there office I decided to take the drive into the city to see what was going on. Thinking maybe the hurricane may had knocked out the power and still they where having issues.... this was not the case. When i got to the building the doors where locks and the sign ripped off the doors. The doorman had told me they had vacated two weeks prior which would had been around the date of my surgery.

I was able to dispute to charge of my debt card with the back to get the money back but this company has wasted my time and money. I had to purchase garment and other items for ofter the surgery in which now I will never use because I have decided to not go through with the surgery with someone else after this experience.

This company knew they where closing and still rescheduled me so keep me happy until they thought they could get away with it. The own and employees should be ashamed of themselves!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleek-MedSpa/New-york-New-York-/Sleek-MedSpa-VACATED-THE-PROPERTY-WITHOUT-NOTIFICATION-OR-REFUND-New-york-New-York-982002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleek MedSpa

#1 General Comment

SCAMMERS

AUTHOR: sanae - (United States of America)

I paid for chemical peel packages, photofacial package and the worst of all a life time hair lair laser removal full body package. These sons of bitches left and made out like bandits. I hope they burn in hell!!!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC