Complaint Review: Sleek Medspa MA

Sleek Medspa MA
250 Granite Street Braintree, Massachusetts United States of America

Sleek Medspa MA They ripped me off! Braintree, Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: File a complaint with AG Office

I paid for a package of peels and microderms and set up an appt and they were closed. No phone call, notification of any kind. They basically stole my money. Also, they claim they were sold to Boston Laser in W. Roxbury but no such place exists.  I want my money back which I am owed fair and square. Sleezes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2012 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleek-Medspa-MA/Braintree-Massachusetts-/Sleek-Medspa-MA-They-ripped-me-off-Braintree-Massachusetts-948688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleek Medspa MA

File a complaint with AG Office

AUTHOR: kathanasiou - (United States of America)

I also have the same complaints - and actually filed a report with the MA Attorney Generals Office...If enough of us file a report then hopefully the state of MA can pursue investigating these crooks! Please file a report; I am working with Sarah Margolis in that office to pursue my complaint. You can file online and it's quick...