Complaint Review: Sleek Medspa and Surgical

• Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: S. White — Mattapan Massachusetts United States of America
Sleek Medspa and Surgical
250 Granite Street Braintree, Massachusetts United States of America

Sleek Medspa and Surgical Sleek Inc. Deceptive, Bad Business, Theifs Braintree, Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: File a complaint with AG Office

I tried contacting Sleek Medspa and Surgerical over a span of weeks to check on my future appointment but was repeatedly greeted with an automated message saying the number had been disconnected. This was the point when I became truly concerned. I had called previous locations where I have been serviced and still recieved the same results. I then researched complaints online and called the New York location that informed me that all of the Mass. affiliated stores went out of business. I was floored and upset not recieving any notification on this issue. I have several treatments remaining and I also had prior complaints regarding my botched smart lipo surgery and wrongfully cancelled lifetime waranty. If possible I would like to have this matter handled by the justice system.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2012 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleek-Medspa-and-Surgical/Braintree-Massachusetts-02184/Sleek-Medspa-and-Surgical-Sleek-Inc-Deceptive-Bad-Business-Theifs-Braintree-Massachuse-956385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleek Medspa and Surgical

File a complaint with AG Office

AUTHOR: kathanasiou - (United States of America)

I also have the same complaints - and actually filed a report with the MA Attorney Generals Office...If enough of us file a report then hopefully the state of MA can pursue investigating these crooks! Please file a report; I am working with Sarah Margolis in that office to pursue my complaint. You can file online and it's quick...