Complaint Review: Sleek Medspa burlington ma.

• Submitted: Wed, August 22, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 22, 2012

• Reported By: Sarah — Danvers Massachusetts United States of America
Sleek Medspa burlington ma.
75 Middlesex turnpike Burlington, Massachusetts United States of America

Sleek Medspa burlington ma. Horrible customer service, robbing me of my money !! Burlington, Massachusetts

I an upset because I received a call from sleek the day before my appointment saying that the Burlington , ma location has closed and I would need to reschedule with another location. The other locations are not close or convenient. I have called several times with no call backs. I want my money back for the services I have not received. I feel like I'm being robbed of my money here. They are quick in taking your money but don't offer the customer service you should receive and they all of a sudden close a location with no warning!!! Help!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleek-Medspa-burlington-ma/Burlington-Massachusetts-01803/Sleek-Medspa-burlington-ma-Horrible-customer-service-robbing-me-of-my-money-Burling-931207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleek Medspa burlington ma.