Complaint Review: Sleek Medspa

• Reported By: Mrs. Music — Port Saint Lucie Florida United States of America
Sleek Medspa
3109 Stirling Road #100 FT. Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Sleek Medspa Ripoff FT. Lauderdale, Florida

I was a customer of sleek med spa at the Aventura office till they closed, then the corporate office sent me to their Boca location where one of their employees Patricia sold me an unlimited package for hair removal, I went back for a couple appointments and all was good! A few months later they closed their Boca location because they were merging, so the corporate sent me this time to the Ft. Lauderdale office, were I tried to claim my unlimited package I had purchased in their Boca office.

I was then informed that the unlimited packages were no good anymore and had to purchase a new package, they would help me out and give me a discount package! I was told by their manager Jessica that the employee who sold me the unlimited package was no longer with the company and had stolen from Sleek , implying that I was a friend of the employee and I had helped !!! Unbelievable !!!!

When I tried to explain to her that I had no connection to this employee and that the corporate office had sent me to the Boca office she replied as it was a lesson for me to learn ..... This woman had some nerve! I never finished my treatment and I am very disappointed with the company. I feel they need to reimburse my money given the fact that they never performed the service they said they would. I hope there is enough cases to file a lawsuit against this people !,,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleek-Medspa/FT-Lauderdale-Florida-/Sleek-Medspa-Ripoff-FT-Lauderdale-Florida-998483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleek Medspa