Complaint Review: Sleek Surgical & MedSpa New York

• Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: RW — Irvington New Jersey United States of America
Sleek Surgical & MedSpa New York
800b 5th Ave Internet United States of America

Sleek Surgical & MedSpa New York Trasformare Sleek Medical performed only half of my surgery & when I was scheduled for a follow-up visit, doors were closed. Internet, Internet

Dr Harry T. Haramis performed a tummy tuck on me and was suppose to have lipo at a later date. I paid in full. I saw Dr. Haramis twice afterwards. When I went for my third visit I was told Dr. Haramis left, his parents were ill and he had to leave the state. I found out this was a lie. Sleek Spa Medical also changed their name to Trasformare.  I was told I didn't have an appointment that day (another lie) to call back later because Felisha Baguian wasn't in today to make appointments.  I called several times, all calls went to voicemail. I kept calling and got the answering service.  I decided to make a visit and found the doors closed and the facility empty.  I have had no after care services following my surgery to see how I am progressing and do not know where else to go for a follow up visit. I paid for a service that was never performed.  I would like some of my money back and any suggestions for a new doctor.  One that will not ripped me off or run off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleek-Surgical-MedSpa-New-York/internet/Sleek-Surgical-MedSpa-New-York-Trasformare-Sleek-Medical-performed-only-half-of-my-surge-975422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleek Surgical & MedSpa New York