Complaint Review: Sleek Surgical & Medspa, Ft Laud

• Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: Sherrie — Katy Texas United States of America
Sleek Surgical & Medspa, Ft Laud
3109 Stirling Road Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Sleek Surgical & Medspa, Ft Laud Jeffrey LaGrasso, M.D. Sleek Medspa ripped me off of $3,422.50 for a refundable downpayment on liposuction. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

On February 14, 2012, I put a refundable down payment on liposuction of $3,422.50.  The reason they required the down payment at the time of my visit was because they were running a special that was ending soon.  Before they would do the surgery, they required me to have my primary doctor fill out a medical release form.

The medical release form was due to blood clots I had in February of 2008.  I was told by Dr Jeffrey LaGrasso and Olivia Szparski in our initial consultation, that my $3,422.50 would be fully refunded to me in the event that I could not obtain the medical release.

After multiple tries with my primary doctor, and my pulmonary doctor, I was not able to obtain a release.  I spoke with Olivia several times during this time keeping her posted.  I also asked her several times for my deposit back, and she kept giving me suggestions as to what to try next.   Never did she let me know that I would not receive my down payment back.  She was always helpful in trying to help me obtain a medical release so I could have the procedure preformed.

On December 22, 2012, I sent a letter to Dr LaGrasso, and copied Olivia, formally requesting my down payment.  I have heard nothing and after several phone calls, I am now receiving a message that the phone number is no longer in service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleek-Surgical-Medspa-Ft-Laud/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33312/Sleek-Surgical-Medspa-Ft-Laud-Jeffrey-LaGrasso-MD-Sleek-Medspa-ripped-me-off-of-34-1010330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleek Surgical & Medspa, Ft Laud