Complaint Review: Sleek Surgical Medspa

• Submitted: Tue, September 25, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: Wendy — Quincy Massachusetts United States of America
Sleek Surgical Medspa
South Shore Plaza 250 Granite Street, Braintree, Massachusetts United States of America

Sleek Surgical Medspa Closed business without notice is deceptive conduct to steal customers' money Braintree, Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: I agree; I filed a complaint with the Attorney General's office

I had treatments from Sleek Medspa for more than 1 year but without notifying me, it suddenly closed Braintree location after I had treatment few days before.  Someone left message that they are now named "Boston Surgical Center" in West Roxbury but no contact number.  Whenever I called the Braintree number #781-848-7546, I could only leave message on the call center.  After 7 attempts of trying to contact the company on call center, including Florida and New York locations, I
still did not get any return call since first contact on Sept 11, 2013.

The package deal of total 8 treatments for Photofacial, including 2 complimentary ones that promised by staff, cost me more than $1700.  I only got 2 treatments so far and I had paid half in cash and had paid HC Processing Center Medical Financing for $400.  I still owe money on this Financing company but is now working on the process of deputing this charge.  I am so worried that my money would go nowhere.

This company website is currently listing only New York and Florida locations but no more in Massachusetts. I strongly believe Sleek Medspa is hiding something from the consumers and intentionally steal consumers' money in an illegal way.  I had submitted complaint to Business Better Bureau and Mass.gov days ago .  I wish more victims like me could do the same thing and don't let this company get away from this and robbing our hard earned money.  If anyone has any good advice or company's contact for getting our refund back, please help and post it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleek-Surgical-Medspa/Braintree-Massachusetts-02184/Sleek-Surgical-Medspa-Closed-business-without-notice-is-deceptive-conduct-to-steal-custom-946562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleek Surgical Medspa

I agree; I filed a complaint with the Attorney General's office

AUTHOR: kathanasiou - (United States of America)

I also have the same complaints - and actually filed a report with the MA Attorney Generals Office...If enough of us file a report then hopefully the state of MA can pursue investigating these crooks! Please file a report; I am working with Sarah Margolis in that office to pursue my complaint. You can file online and it's quick...