Complaint Review: Sleek Surgical and Med Spa

• Updated: Sat, April 20, 2013

• Reported By: Anne — New York New York
Sleek Surgical and Med Spa
800 Fifth Avenue New York, New York United States of America

Sleek Surgical and Med Spa I paid $2,500 for a procedure I never had. Went to the office and found they had virtually disappeared. New York, New York

I went to Sleek for a consultation after seeing an ad in one of the New York papers. Their offices were in a very upscale building on Fifth Ave. The staff seemed very professional although extremely pushy. Over a period of time I paid them $2,500 for a procedure I never had. I was forced to cancel once and they cancelled twice. I stopped by to make another appointment only to find the office empty. I asked the doorman if he had any information. He said they left suddenly, closed all three location and had stolen thousands of dollars from their patients.

If anyone knows of a class action suit or a lawyer who is handling this, I would appreciate the contact information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleek-Surgical-and-Med-Spa/New-York-New-York-/Sleek-Surgical-and-Med-Spa-I-paid-2500-for-a-procedure-I-never-had-Went-to-the-office-1044786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleek Surgical and Med Spa