Complaint Review: Sleek med spa in Natick Ma in the mall

• Updated: Fri, May 18, 2012

• Reported By: Linda — Warwick Rhode Island United States of America
Sleek med spa in Natick Ma in the mall
1245 worcester Rd Natick, Massachusetts United States of America

Sleek med spa in Natick Ma in the mall they sold me a lifetime guarentee on my laser hair removal but after about 11 sessions they informed me that they were no longer honoring the lifetime warranty and that I couldn't have any more visits Natick, Massachusetts

*UPDATE Employee: Laser Hair Removal Package

I went to Sleek med spa in Natick MA,  They were offering a lifetime warranty on laser hair removal,  So I purchased a package for my lower legs and bikini area.  After about 11 visits I was informed that were no longer honoring the warranty and that my visits were done.  They wanted me to sign a form that stated that I agreed but I would not sign it so they told me to not come back.  I called main office numerous times and emailed them but no one got back to me.  And the treatments didn't even work

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2012 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleek-med-spa-in-Natick-Ma-in-the-mall/Natick-Massachusetts-01760/Sleek-med-spa-in-Natick-Ma-in-the-mall-they-sold-me-a-lifetime-guarentee-on-my-laser-hair-883012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleek med spa in Natick Ma in the mall

Laser Hair Removal Package

AUTHOR: Alexandra Morgan - (United States of America)

Hi Linda,

I am truly sorry that you are unhappy with the way you were treated regarding the discontinuation of your laser hair removal package. Patient safety is our number one priority at Sleek and we stopped your treatments for your own safety. Laser hair removal does not guarantee 100% results and a few stray hairs are quite common. Keep in mind that these hairs may never go away due to a variety of reasons such as hormonal imbalance, medications, sun exposure, genetics, and other factors.

In an effort of good customer service we would like to offer you a free microdermabrasion treatment. You can contact me directly to set up an appointment for this at amorgan@sleekmedspa.com. We hope that you can accept this offer and look forward to seeing you at Sleek again in the near future.