Complaint Review: Sleepy Sheep Ranch

• Reported By: Marina — Coram New York
Sleepy Sheep Ranch
Internet USA

Sleepy Sheep Ranch Biggest Scam Operation Internet

I purchased a Groupon worth of $65 for grass-fed lamb delivery to my house. I contacted David, the owner of Seepy Sheep Ranch with my order details and was told that the company was extremely busy and my my order will be shipped in a couple of weeks. After 2-3 weeks I contacted them again and was told the same story.

I called the company and talked to one of their employees who told me that my order will be shipped the next week. I never received my order and was never contacted by the company with any kind of explanation.

I wish I had read all the ripoff reports about this scam operation before I purchased the Groupon. I will be willing to testify against David as I have e-mails from him. This person must be punished no matter how much money he stole from his customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleepy-Sheep-Ranch/internet/Sleepy-Sheep-Ranch-Biggest-Scam-Operation-Internet-1139260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleepy Sheep Ranch