Complaint Review: Sleepys - Sleepy's Mattress Professionals

• Updated: Tue, August 09, 2011

• Reported By: Raj Nyati — Parsippany New Jersey United States of America
Sleepys - Sleepy's Mattress Professionals
Internet, New Jersey United States of America

Sleepys - Sleepy's Mattress Professionals Sleepys Rip off -Wrong delivery. Not ready to exchange it Internet, New Jersey

*Author of original report: no response yet on this report

*UPDATE Employee: Here to assist

I bought a sterns & foster mattress from Sleepys for $2100. I asked for extra firm mattress.They wrote a code for the mattress in the billing. The code will not tell you what you will be getting. They delivered me a medium soft matrtess with a manufacturing defect. Sleepys agreed to exchange another one for same mattress. I called them and told them i have also received a wrong delivery .I need extra firm mattress which is having same cost and asked them to deliver me extra firm but they said it is a comfort exchange and i need to pay $400+delivery charges. I told them that the slesman wrote a incorrect code in the billing.we had couple of discussion with customer service as well as 3 way call with saleman and a supervisor in customer service but they were not ready to give me extra firm wich has same price. I have back pain with this soft mattress and living with it. The customer service was very rude and supervisor was not cooperative at all.

I got rip off and i will tell everyone , pl keep away from this bad company and unprofessional people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2010 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleepys-Sleepys-Mattress-Professionals/Internet-New-Jersey-07054/Sleepys-Sleepys-Mattress-Professionals-Sleepys-Rip-off-Wrong-delivery-Not-ready-to-ex-609103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleepys - Sleepy's Mattress Professionals

no response yet on this report

AUTHOR: Raj Nyati - (United States of America)

I am still waiting fro response from Sleepy's to reolve this issue. noone has contacted me yet

Here to assist

AUTHOR: Cathy Sable - (USA)

Sleepys strives for 100% complete customer satisfaction and appreciates when a consumer takes the time to share there story with us so we may improve our organization and better serve our valued customers. If you could please contact me directly at dramos@sleepys.com and provide the details of your incident including the date we can then address your situation.