• Report: #195009

Complaint Review: Sleepys

• Submitted: Tue, June 06, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, January 21, 2011

• Reported By:Bordentown New Jersey
175 Central Avenue South Bethpage, New York U.S.A.

Sleepys ripoff will not honor warranty says mattress has stain Bethpage New York

In February of 2005 I bought a king size mattress and box spring from Sleepys. The mattress now has a "speed bump" down the middle of it. Sleepys sent their inspector out and the report said it was defective and I could have a new mattress. The new mattress came and we were told they could not take it because there was a stain in the mattress and this voids the warranty. I would now have to file a claim with guardian the mattress cover company. Funny how the cover does not have a stain it.

This has been nothing but a headache from since the start the inspector was suppose to come Saturday May 20th btwn 8 and 12 and did not show up until Sunday the 21rst at 6 p.m. When I called Sleepys to complain about this I was treated rudely and told I could not speak to a supervisor because they would just tell me the same thing he told me.

I got no return phone calls and no answer to my email. I am absolutely disgusted by this and would not recommend Sleepys to anyone.

I am sorry I did not do more research before going to them to begin with.

Bordentown, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2006 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleepys/Bethpage-New-York-11714/Sleepys-ripoff-will-not-honor-warranty-says-mattress-has-stain-Bethpage-New-York-195009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleepys