• Report: #120163

• Submitted: Sun, November 28, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, November 11, 2005

• Reported By:Hawthorne NJ
Sleepys
175 Central Ave South Bethpage, New York U.S.A.

Sleepys - Kleinsleep ripoff Refuses to abide by their Comfort Guarantee for Exchange Bethpage, New York

*Consumer Comment: Simmilar Situation

*Author of original report: Problem Solved

*UPDATE Employee: Here to Help

Buying a mattress from sleepys is fast and easy.

Have a problem, they don't want to know you.

So far, I've had a Regional Manger named Rich hiding for almost two weeks behind store and customer service staff. Customer service will only say they don't have the authority to help me and at the same time, refuse to put someone on the telephone with authority who can.

This is typical of a company with a criminal mentality who has no intention of living up to their written guarantees under any circumstances.

One lady in customer service last week went so far as to tell me that the Regional Manager Rich left the company last week, when I told her that one of her store sales reps spoke to him that morning she was babbling. That was only one of about 12 lies I caught her in during one conversation.

When you have a staff so stupid they spit our lies without thinking, you know you're dealing with a company that should be facing a class action suit.

I myself plan to get some satisfaction tomorrow or take Sleepy's as a corporation to court along with the Acker's personally for false advertising on quite a large scale.

They already know there is no way to comparison shop for mattresses, Sealy, Serta, Sterns & Foster Etc. put different names on the same mattresses they sell to Sleepys, Rockaway Bedding and 1-800 Dial a Mattress. You have no way of comparing two mattresses by name or style, therefor, you can never get their 20% ot its free Guarantee.

In fact, Sealy, Serta, Etc seem to play as much a part in this scam as sleepys. Pretty interesting don't you think.

Law suits are cheap, we'll see what tomorrow brings.

Larry
Long Valley, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2004 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleepys/Bethpage-New-York/Sleepys-Kleinsleep-ripoff-Refuses-to-abide-by-their-Comfort-Guarantee-for-Exchange-Bethp-120163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleepys

Simmilar Situation

AUTHOR: Arthur - (U.S.A.)

For details see:

I have contacted Customer Service rep that helped to solve this case - we will see how that will turn up to be.

Problem Solved

AUTHOR: Larry - (U.S.A.)

Somewhere in every company is one person willing to apply themselves and solve a problem.

Deana (Response above ) from Sleepys solved the problem in less
then 2 hours.

24 hours later I'm a happy consumer that will retain Sleepys as a vendor of choice for future mattress purchses.

Deana, Thank you for your quick response and even quicker resolution. If the owners of Sleepys don't give you a raise and a BIG X-MAS bonus this year, let me know.

Thanks Again

Here to Help

AUTHOR: Deana - (U.S.A.)

Mr. Larry,

I would like to offer my assistance to you so we may resolve any complications you are having with our organization. Please contact me at 1-800-753-3797 ext. 7165 or e-mail me at DSgaraglio@sleepysmail.com with your account information so I can further review your account. I look forward to hearing from you.

Deana - Customer Relations