Complaint Review: Sleepy's

• Updated: Mon, March 31, 2014

• Reported By: AnneNYC — Hoboken New Jersey
Sleepy's
1000 S. Oyster Bay Rd Hicksville, New York USA

Sleepy's...I bought a mattress and they WILL NOT BILL ME! I WANT to give my money to them...but I can't even get through! SHODDY billing practices.....they don't even want the money I OWE THEM! Hicksville New York

I purchased a mattress six or more months ago and chose the 5 year, no interest financing. For the first four months or so I got no bill at all, and after that I got just one. I owe Sleepy's money and want very much to pay it, but cannot even get through to customer service (30+ minute hold times?!?!) to discuss the issue and get a bill. The whole thing is a mess that I am afraid will eventually hurt my absolutely outstanding credit score.

I JUST NEED TO BE BILLED!! HELP!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2014 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleepys/Hicksville-New-York/SleepysI-bought-a-mattress-and-they-WILL-NOT-BILL-ME-I-WANT-to-give-my-money-to-them-1135028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleepy's