Complaint Review: Sleepys

• Submitted: Sun, June 12, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, June 13, 2011

• Reported By: Disappointedbuyer — New Brunswick New Jersey United States of America
Sleepys
Route 1, New Brunswick, New Jersey New Brunswick, New Jersey United States of America

Sleepys Returns Policy New Brunswick, New Jersey

*UPDATE Employee: Here to assist

*Author of original report: The cost of my purchase for Simmons Comfortpedic Luxury Plush memory foam mattress

I first went to Sleepys after returning three previous mattresses to previous companies.  Other companies accepted the returns.  I did not realize that Sleepys does not accept the returns due to the policy.  I thought Sleepys accept the returns if I am not satisfied with this mattress.

I first purchased Simmons Comfortpedic Plush mattress on May 30, but upgraded to Luxury Plush on June 5.  To the realization, I am not satisfied with this mattress due to my lower back pain.  I went to Sleepys on RT 1 in New Brunswick, NJ where I originally purchased from and asked for mattress return.  The salesperson told me that he can not do anything, but suggested to contact Sleepys regarding to mattress return.

I did call Sleepys this morning and found out the mattress can not be returned due to the silly policy.  O Of course, I was upset.  I have no choice, I have to sell it on craiglist.org and Ebay.  I am even willing to negotiable the price with anyone who interested in purchasing this mattress.

I really wish Sleepys changes its policy, so customers like me would be satisfied with either exchanges or returns whichever they wish.

I am stuck with this mattress because I was told I can not return this mattress.  Obviously, I am getting ripped off by Sleepys.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2011 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleepys/New-Brunswick-New-Jersey-/Sleepys-Returns-Policy-New-Brunswick-New-Jersey-739807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleepys

Here to assist

AUTHOR: Cathy Sable - (USA)

Dear Sleepy's customer,

Thank you for submitting your recent Sleepy's review. We welcome the opportunity to speak with you.  Please reach out to us at csable@mattress.com and include your invoice number and/or customer code and a telephone number with the best date and time to reach you. Our intention is to do all we can to come to a solution that will be satisfactory to you. We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Sleepy's Customer Relations

AUTHOR: Disappointedbuyer - (USA)

I have to update this for you to know.  I paid the total of $2985.28 for the mattress set, springbox (I later exchange from standard spring box to low spring box this morning) plus delivery.

Mattress set $2699.99 (mattress and standard spring box-later exchanged to low spring box)
Delivery $89.99
Sales Tax (NJ) $195.30
Total: $2985.28

Hopefully, my situation will be resolved soon and I will get a refund check one day.