Complaint Review: Sleepys

• Updated: Fri, April 06, 2012

• Reported By: unhappy mattresser — New York United States of America
Sleepys
22 West 14th street New York, New York United States of America

Sleepys mattress softer than in store. I'm in agony, my back is stiff, my neck hurts, awful. They talked me into it. the return warrantly for comfort costs a fortune unless you get the same bed, may be an err New York, New York

*UPDATE Employee: Re: Your Laura Ashley purchase

I purchased Aurora Laura Ashly Plush pillow top at sleepys. In the store it seems firmer. I'm sinking into this one. I'm in pain. REturn comfort warranty not great. I'll have to exchange for same to get a good deal and hope the other one is okay. Don't know what I'll do yet. Salesperson very persuasive.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2012 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleepys/New-York-New-York-/Sleepys-mattress-softer-than-in-store-Im-in-agony-my-back-is-stiff-my-neck-hurts-awf-864792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleepys

Re: Your Laura Ashley purchase

AUTHOR: Cathy Sable - (USA)

Thank you for sharing your concerns. We apologize for the discomfort you are having with your Laura Ashley purchase. We welcome the opportunity to speak with you.  Please reach out to me at csable@mattress.com and include your invoice number and/or customer code and a telephone number with the best date and time to reach you. We look forward to hearing from you and resolving you issue. Thank you.