Complaint Review: Sleepys

Sleepys
Setuket, New York United States of America

Sleepys DONT BUY CLEARANCE FROM SLEEPYS Setuket , New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We're Here to Help

I just purchased a mattress from Sleepys 2 days ago on clearance. It was a nice king size mattress (model closeout from the year before).  When they delivered the bed it looks all nice and I laid on the mattress felt fine on my side.  Once my wife gets home she lays across the middle of the bed and there is a ridge across it.

Nonetheless this is my second night on the mattress and I am sleeping in a hole.  I can't roll from side to side and it is extremely obvious this must have been used before. Has anyone had this issue before?  The salesman told me once the mattress is delivered I can not return it for any reason.

My wife wants to throw this mattress away and get a new one already. This is a shame because I have bought 4 mattresses from Sleepys and this was our first clearance mattress bought. If you read this I recommend to never buy a clearance mattress from Sleepys!  I will go to the store and try and get a refund but i don't think it will happen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2012 03:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleepys/Setuket-New-York-11766/Sleepys-DONT-BUY-CLEARANCE-FROM-SLEEPYS-Setuket-New-York-872325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleepys

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We're Here to Help

AUTHOR: Cathy Sable - (USA)

Thank you for sharing your concern(s).  We welcome the opportunity to speak with you.  Please reach out to me at csable@mattress.com and include your invoice number and/or customer code and a telephone number with the best date and time to reach you.