Complaint Review: Sleepys

• Submitted: Mon, January 23, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, January 25, 2012

• Reported By: Syril — Sudbury Massachusetts United States of America
Sleepys

Sleepys I paid in full for two King size top of line Chatham And Well beds and for two months I only have box springs. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The least if your worries

*UPDATE Employee: Offering assistance.

Two months ago I paid in full for top on the line Chatham and WElls King size mattresses.  I got a delivery date and they only sent box springs.  I have called many times and I get a different excuse.  After two months I have had enough but they will not give me my money back.  They have taken my money and have made many promises but I only have box springs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2012 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleepys/internet/Sleepys-I-paid-in-full-for-two-King-size-top-of-line-Chatham-And-Well-beds-and-for-two-mo-827108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleepys

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The least if your worries

AUTHOR: Minkowitz the Tinker - ()

Chatam and Wells is a sleepys concocted brand made by spring air. It's so grossly overpriced that the least if your worries will be waiting for the mattresses. These sh1t heaps will look like moon craters when they start to collapse in the first six months. My god you bought two of those pieces of crap, they must have seen you coming. The salesperson must have made two car payments off you.

Offering assistance.

AUTHOR: Cathy Sable - (USA)

Thank you for sharing your concerns. We welcome the opportunity to speak with you.  Please reach out to me at csable@mattress.com and include your invoice number and/or customer code and a telephone number with the best date and time to reach you.