Complaint Review: Sleepy's

• Updated: Thu, December 29, 2011

• Reported By: Carol — Enfield Connecticut United States of America
Sleepy's
55 Palomba Dr., Internet United States of America

Sleepy's Purchased Pillow, none in stock so it was ordered. Pillow delivered, wrong consistency no form or strength to it. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We are here to assist

I purchased a pillow from Sleepy's in Enfield, Ct on December 6, 2011.  They did not have one in stock, one  had to be ordered.  I was told a day or two, but delivery date was December 9, 2011 on the receipt.   It was delivered on December 12, 2011.   The packaging was filthy, like being dropped in a muddy puddle.  I opened the package and took out pillow ( it was dry and clean) I touched it and it is very flimsy.  I called the store and they said their was nothing they could do.

I spent $99.99 for this pillow that I cannot use.  I called customer service and no one answered, recording said they were revamping their system and would be up at noon.  I called today and they still are not available, but did speak with someone who was very defensive and also said their was nothing that could be done. Then I lost my temper.  I am feeling very ripped off.  Their was no offer for a refund or replacement.  It is like if you buy something from them you are stuck with if forever.

I am retired and have a small income.  I have Osteoporises in the advanced stages and must have a pillow that supports my neck as I sleep.

I also purchased a mattress set a year and a half ago for $4,000. , it is beginning to break down, it has a 25 year warrantee, but it must be in perfect condition for anyone to look at it.  It takes my husband and I to move around for a couple of hours to work out the back pain.

I have also, been told their is nothing that can do.  This is now beyond being reasonable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2011 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleepys/internet/Sleepys-Purchased-Pillow-none-in-stock-so-it-was-ordered-Pillow-delivered-wrong-cons-808697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleepy's

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We are here to assist

AUTHOR: Cathy Sable - (USA)

Thank you for sharing your concerns. We welcome the opportunity to speak with you.  Please reach out to me at [email protected] and include your invoice number and/or customer code and a telephone number with the best date and time to reach you.