Complaint Review: Sleepy's

• Submitted: Fri, January 20, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 20, 2012

• Reported By: KT — Bedminster New Jersey United States of America
Sleepy's

Sleepy's Sleepy's provided inaccurate information resulting in incorrect product company will not correct problem Internet

I ordered a mattress, box spring and frame. They arrived and the frame did not work with my head & footboard. No problem returned frame, spoke to customer service they directed me to call local stor Ro arrange for exchange. Called several local stores to find out stores can not fasilitate exchanges for online purchases. Call customer service back...theybsaynthat' right ...no apology for wrong information and my wasted time. They talk to me discuss the type of frame I need and place the order (more $$$) that original. Frame arrive and it is wrong. Doesn't fit my headboard & footboard. I call customer service. This time they look up the frame ( which I had purchased from them) tell me the frame IS wrong and offer to sell me another one for $100!

So I decline , they will not take the wrong frame back and I now have a headboard that is not attached fully and bangs the wall if you touch the bed and a footboard that is also not secure.

Online survey arrives I tell them what happened...don't hear anything for over 2 months then get a call. I think great they are going to make it right! No such thing...they called to say sorry and we will give you a discount on a new one.....why would I ever spend another dime there they won't even aknowlege it was their mistake ....

Sorry Sleepy's you lost a long time client, my family and my friends! In my world you replace the frame with the right one or lose future business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2012 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleepys/internet/Sleepys-Sleepys-provided-inaccurate-information-resulting-in-incorrect-product-company-825802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleepy's