screen

• Reported By: New Jersey
Sleepy's
32 bloomfield ave verona, New Jersey USA

Sleepy's Sleepy's robbed me ... literally verona New Jersey

*Author of original report: no response

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We're Here To Assist

I was robbed by the delivery people who brought my 2nd mattress to my home.

To begin with, I was sold 1 mattress in the store & a different one was delivered.

I was later told by one of the salesmen there that "some of our scumbag salesmen will send you the wrong mattress". Oh really?  My salesman initially gave me 2 "free" pillows, which he then CHARGED me for by backing them out of the price of my mattress. This resulted in lower trade-in power when I decided that I hated the "fake" mattress that they delivered & wanted a new one.

The "new" mattress was not a swap.  Oh no.  Sleepy's will BLEED YOU DRY by the time they are through with you.

The "new" mattress cost me almost $300.00 in delivery & removal fees.

Do yourself a BIG favor & avoid these thieves.

Buy from a big name store & make sure you can get your money back.

And never, NEVER turn your back on a delivery person, never leave the room, never let them use your bathroom, do not tip, do not give them food or water.

Treat these animals like the scum that they are & protect yourself, your belongings & your home.  I am not a wealthy person.  The item that was stolen was an investment that I worked very, very hard to buy.

And now, it's gone.

In the blink of any eye.

And my time & money has been wasted dealing with a company who is filled with liars and crooks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2013 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sleepys/verona-New-Jersey-07044/Sleepys-Sleepys-robbed-me-literally-verona-New-Jersey-1085880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleepy's

no response

AUTHOR: joe - ()

I reported the theft to your company on September 19th & have called daily since. Each time, I have been told that "someone will get back to you in 24 hours". Today is September 23rd and I have not received a single phone call. You are a liar.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We're Here To Assist

AUTHOR: Cathy Sable - ()

We appreciate your feedback, and we apologize if you experienced difficulties. All feedback whether positive or negative is definitely taken into consideration; Sleepy’s prides  ourselves in 100% customer satisfaction, listening to the consumer and taking feedback like yours very seriously.  We have your account info from a previous post and will be in touch soon. Records show our Loss Prevention Department is also aware of the delivery issue.