Complaint Review: Sleepy's/Barbara

Sleepy's/Barbara
969 Third Ave new york, New York United States of America

Sleepy's/Barbara Robert Poor customer service new york, New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We're Here to Help

After going into the Sleepy's store and placing an order for over $3400 I was promised by Robert/Barbra that they got permission to give me a free tempur-pedic pillow. I spend a lot of money there and they called the manager who approved of this pillow.  When I had my order delivered, 2 box springs, mattress and the wrong mattress pad I was told that no pillow was in the delivery.  I called Barbra about 10 times over the last few weeks who told me that she was on top of this and I would definitely going to get this pillow.  She has not called.  I am tired of having to call her to complain and be told she is taking care of this.  I got my mattress in a few days.  How hard is to get a pillow in 3 weeks!  This is just uncalled for.  I want her reported and I want my pillow or I am going to return my $3400 order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2012 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SleepysBarbara/new-york-New-York-10022/SleepysBarbara-Robert-Poor-customer-service-new-york-New-York-852269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sleepy's/Barbara

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We're Here to Help

AUTHOR: Cathy Sable - (USA)

Ms. Ollander,

Thank you for expressing your concern(s). Our records show, based on a previous post to another social media site, you have responded to the reply sent. An agent will be reaching out to you soon to discuss the complaint.