Complaint Review: Slim Body Coach

• Updated: Thu, July 09, 2009

• Reported By:Portland Maine
Slim Body Coach
GNS.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Slim Body Coach I paid $3.95 shipping for a "free" trial of this product. When I received it I called them to cancel my membership immediately. They said to send it back and I did. A week after that they charged my bank account $79.95!!! Arvada Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Company Response

I paid $3.95 to this company for a "free" trial of their product. When I received it I called to cancel my membership. They said to mail it back to them, which I did. But, a week later a charge of $79.90 appeared on my account. I called the bank and they called this company because they said they never received their product back.

It was a 3 way phone call, me, the bank and the rip off company. He said he could not credit the money until they received their product bank. My bank told him that they have to do what is in their customer's (me) best interest and was reversing the charges back to my account at Bank of America.

Kathie lee
Portland, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2008 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Slim-Body-Coach/nationwide/Slim-Body-Coach-I-paid-395-shipping-for-a-free-trial-of-this-product-When-I-received-393385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Slim Body Coach

Company Response

AUTHOR: Gns - (U.S.A.)

Kathie Lee,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact us at 1-800-595-4670 and we will gladly address your concerns and resolve this issue.

Sincerely,