Complaint Review: Slim Body Fuel

• Submitted: Fri, May 30, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, May 30, 2008

• Reported By:Loganville Georgia
Slim Body Fuel
5940 South Rainbow Blvd-suite 2007 Las Vagas, Nevada U.S.A.

Slim Body Fuel / APEX Yes I was Scammed but caught it in time to stop it! Las Vagas Nevada

Like many have stated about this company, I received the same type of call from Apex saying that I won a free digital camera and a three day trip to anywhere in the U.S. The only thing that I needed to do is pay for $1.95 for shipping of the information package and that they will also send me Slim Body Fuel/Advantage Communications (Web and Long Distance provider) and Coast to Coast Travel Club for a free trial period and I can opt out within the first 10 days of receiving this without any charges. After giving them my bank information(yes I was very stupid but have learned my lesson!)then I realized something didn't seem quite right. I went to my bank and they said they would refuse the charges. I however did have to open a new checking acct to prevent them from trying to charge my acct for $169.93! I just received another bottle of these pills this month 5/30/08 it didn't even have any type of receipt or bill with it, nothing stating what it was for? They may be trying to charging me $999.03, who knows? Since seeing this site I won't even bother to call or try to return them(in the trash they will go). I just hope these scam artists are shut down soon but it doesn't look like anyone will, seems like they have been in business for awhile now. HOW CAN THIS BE????

Gvlac
Loganville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2008 07:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Slim-Body-Fuel/Las-Vagas-Nevada-89118/Slim-Body-Fuel-APEX-Yes-I-was-Scammed-but-caught-it-in-time-to-stop-it-Las-Vagas-Nevada-335912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Slim Body Fuel