Complaint Review: Slim Body Fuel

• Submitted: Mon, October 27, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 27, 2008

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Slim Body Fuel
5940 South Rainbow Blvd, Suite 2007 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Slim Body Fuel This company is debiting my bank account and I didn't know until I called my bank. Las Vegas Nevada

I don't know who this company is but, they showed up on my bank statement and they have been deducting $34.00 some odd dollars from my bank account and I'm trying to locate then or find a way for my bank to stop this deduction. It emptied my account making me miss a bill payment that was due at the time.

Someone needs to put a end to this. I don't know how they got my address or my bank information and now they are taking my money and I don't know where they are or how to get in contact with them.

Archie
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2008 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Slim-Body-Fuel/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89118/Slim-Body-Fuel-This-company-is-debiting-my-bank-account-and-I-didnt-know-until-I-called-m-385162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Slim Body Fuel