Complaint Review: Slim Easy Pro

• Submitted: Tue, May 05, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 05, 2009

• Reported By:Bowling Green Kentucky
Slim Easy Pro
3600 Oceanview Blvd #2 Glendale, California U.S.A.

Slim Easy Pro Deceptive "FREE" samples - Yeah right. Nothing is "free" Glendale California

At first, they will send you an email wanting you to take advantage of "free" weight loss shakes and candy bars. Unnoticable to you - in fine print - they say that you have 20 days from the date of your order to return if unsatisfied.

After 2 weeks I sent them an email wondering where my product was. Oh yeah - it is on backorder. So I finally received my shakes (no bars) and was charged 5.99 s/h. The next thing I know - I am being charged 88.00 on my credit card and sent 2 more shakes.

I complained and was credited back 34.99. This means that I still paid 53.98 and 5.99 for my "sample". This is a total of 59.97. They did cancel my auto delivery. Wow.

Please don't be a victim. I wish I would have checked them out on here before I was suckered in.

Bowling Green, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2009 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Slim-Easy-Pro/Glendale-California-91208/Slim-Easy-Pro-Deceptive-FREE-samples-Yeah-right-Nothing-is-free-Glendale-Californi-448899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Slim Easy Pro