Complaint Review: Slim Easy Pro

• Updated: Thu, July 12, 2012

• Reported By:Ketchikan Alaska
Slim Easy Pro
3600 Oceanview Blvd #2 Glendale, California United States of America

Slim Easy Pro Failed to provide merchandise and has refused to issue credit. Glendale California

On December 31, 2008 I ordered merchandise from this compnay via the internet. After waiting 2 weeks I contacted the company to inquire which I was told they would not assit me that I needed to e-mail customer service. I requested a supervisor and was called a "f***en asshole" by the agent and hung up on. I sent four e-mails requested a refund, which I received no response. I have called this company 7 times to date, which each time I was treated rudely and refused a transfer to a supervisor. Each person I have spoken to claims to have been a supervisor which clearly is a ploy to defraud consumers.

While the amount charged was only $5.95, it is fraud. I want this money returned plus I want to be paid $180 for each time I had to waste my valuable time contacing this company.

Ed Ketchikan, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2009 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Slim-Easy-Pro/Glendale-California-91208/Slim-Easy-Pro-Failed-to-provide-merchandise-and-has-refused-to-issue-credit-Glendale-Cali-427982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Slim Easy Pro