Virgin

• Reported By: Deena — Melbourne Florida
Slim Helper
Pheonix, Arizona USA

Slim Helper Ripoff Phoenix Arizona

On July 23, 2013 I saw an ad on the side of my e-mail screen that said "Get a free trial Pack of weight-loss patches for only shipping costs of $4.95. I filled in required blanks with credit card info and ordered.

When I received my credit card bill the following month there were two separate charges from this merchant. One was the $4,95 which I knew was legit.  The second was $92,87 from the same merchant. I had not received any more product from this merchant nor had I authorized them to send any more except the one FREE trial Pack which I got. (They had no effect on my appetite as advertised & I knew it was a fake product)

Due to the $92.87 charge, I was overdrawn my account, due to that and all of the fees I incurred from my bank.  I called to cancel any orders that they may be sending me and to make sure that no more money would be withdrawn from my account.  I was told that I could get 50% back due to unsatisfaction.  I told them that I hadn't even taken any of it, didn't want it, didn't need it, etc.  Then, she said she would give me 65% back and to at least try it.  I said, I didn't want to try it......I didn't realize it was a patch.  But, she said that if I return the product, I would be refunded it.  Well, I can't find it, I may have thrown it away.  So, when I called back to at least get my 50%, I was told that due to having a "return order", they couldn't help me.

So, then I contacted my bank credit card and was told that they really won't be able to help me.  So now I have to fill put a dispute on the $92.87. The merchant will deny it and will say that I had agreed to recurring charges of $92.87. ( I assume this would be for a month)  I had not intentionally agreed. The merchant denied the claim and said it was legit therefore it was denied by my bank credit card company. This company are outright liars.  What about the money back guarantee? They would even let me talk to a supervisor.

I guess I need to file a complaint with State Atty General Office-Consumer Protection- in Arizona.

Whatever you do, don't get hooked up with this fraudulent company.  They are such a scam!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2013 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Slim-Helper/Pheonix-Arizona-85066/Slim-Helper-Ripoff-Phoenix-Arizona-1072724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Slim Helper