Complaint Review: Slimbodycoach.com, Slim Body Coach, Josh Bezoni, Global-nutrition.com

• Submitted: Thu, November 06, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, July 18, 2009

• Reported By:Lake Panasoffkee Florida
Slimbodycoach.com, Slim Body Coach, Josh Bezoni, Global-nutrition.com
6452 Fig St, Arvada, Colorado U.S.A.

Slimbodycoach.com, Slim Body Coach, Josh Bezoni, Global-nutrition.com Will not give refund..sent product back within time limit..CROOKS..DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!! Arvada Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Company Response

This company will rip you off...please do not do business with this company. I ordered their diet pills...I looked all over site to see if it said anything about not being able to use them if you had high blood pressure. When I received them, I looked on the bottle, and it said to check with your DR if you had high blood pressure. I checked and he said absolutly DO NOT TAKE THEM..

They have a time limit for you to send them back or you can not get a refund..it is 30 days from the time the order was placed. Well, it takes about 10 days to receive them, so you don't have much time to get them back.

I rushed to get them mailed back. I made a copy of the bill that came with the pills, and I wrote a note telling them that I could not take because of high blood pressure. I did not see there was a note in fine print saying you had to call to get a refund number...well as soon as I saw it I emailed the company..needless to say..they emailed me and said they received the product back..but because I did not call and get that number they could not give me a refund...this is such a RIPOFF!!!

Monica52
Lake Panasoffkee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2008 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Slimbodycoachcom-Slim-Body-Coach-Josh-Bezoni-Global-nutritioncom/Arvada-Colorado-80004/Slimbodycoachcom-Slim-Body-Coach-Josh-Bezoni-Global-nutritioncom-Will-not-give-refund-388759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Slimbodycoach.com, Slim Body Coach, Josh Bezoni, Global-nutrition.com

Monica,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact us at 1-800-595-4670 and we will gladly address your concerns and resolve this issue.